LOCAL TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIPS
A. Applicants are to take note of the following;
- i. Should have gained admission into a local tertiary institution
- ii. Should have registered and enrolled to undertake the course
- iii. The Institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- iv. Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public)
- v. Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges
- Colleges of Agriculture
- Technical Universities
- Certificate awarding tertiary institutions
B. Continuing students should apply online between 1St April – 15Th May of each academic year.
C. New students who had late admission should apply between 1st – 30th September of each academic year
D. Applicants will undertake an online aptitude test during the application process.
E. Appear before a panel for interviews in your selected district
F. The information of the applicant will be forwarded to the institutions of the applicant for confirmation and validation.
G. Electronic award letters will be issued to the successful applicants by the Scholarships Secretariat.
H. Payment of scholarship entitlements to respective institutions
FOREIGN TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIPS
A. Information for existing beneficiaries
Existing foreign scholarship beneficiaries will be given a portal to enable them renew their awards annually online.
B. Bilateral Applications
Prospective applicants for bilateral scholarship awards will be required to complete the online application upon confirmation of their awards by the awarding country.
C. Non-Bilateral Scholarship Awards
All applications for non-bilateral awards will be received online when advertised.