Staffordshire University GREAT scholarship – India and Malaysia 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Staffordshire University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India and Malaysia.
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Staffordshire University are offering two international scholarships – one to offer holders in India and one to offer holders in Malaysia applying for full time, postgraduate-taught courses for September 2021. Staffordshire University provides digitally led and focused on graduate employability opportunities.
- Table of Content
- About Staffordshire University
- Staffordshire University Masters Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of Staffordshire University Masters Scholarship
- Requirements for Staffordshire University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About Staffordshire University
Staffordshire University is a university in Staffordshire, England. It has one main campus based in the city of Stoke-on-Trent and three other campuses; in Stafford, Lichfield and Shrewsbury.
Staffordshire University Masters Scholarship
- OrganisationStaffordshire University
- Country to studyUnited Kingdom
- School to studyStaffordshire University
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNot Specified
Aim and Benefits of Staffordshire University Masters Scholarship
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one year postgraduate study in the UK.
Requirements for Staffordshire University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be passport holders of mainland India or Malaysia to be eligible for the “GREAT Scholarships 2021” at Staffordshire University.
- Applicants must have accepted an unconditional offer to study a Master’s Taught postgraduate qualification at Staffordshire University in September 2021.
- Applicants will not be eligible to receive any other scholarships or discounts for your course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Staffordshire University on www.staffs.ac.uk to apply
In order to be considered for the Staffordshire University – GREAT Scholarship (India and Malaysia), you need to have received an offer of a place on a full Masters degree.