Wright State University Graduate Merit Awards for International Students 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Wright State University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students.
Wright State University’s UCIE Graduate Merit Scholarship is merit-based and designed to recognize academically outstanding international students for the 2021–2022 academic year. Scholarships range in value from $2,500 to $5,000, renewable for one year (the scholarship is valid for a total of 2 years).
About Wright State University
Wright State University is a public research university near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Fairborn, Ohio, United States, a suburb of Dayton. Originally operating as a branch campus for Ohio State University and Miami University, Wright State became independent in 1967. Its name honors aviation pioneers the Wright brothers, who were local residents. In 1969, a 173-acre (70 ha) branch campus opened on the shore of Grand Lake St. Marys in Celina, Ohio…. read more
Wright State University Masters Scholarship
- OrganisationWright State University
- Country to studyUnited States
- School to studyWright State University
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNot Specified
Aim and Benefits of Wright State University Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of the Wright State University Graduate Merit Awards for International Students 2021 will receive the following-
Cumulative Undergraduate GPA Annual Scholarship Offer
2.7 – 2.9 $2,500.00
3.0 and above $5,000.00
Requirements for Wright State University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Open to all international students on an F1 visa.
- Applicants must enroll in any graduate course of study at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
- Students may receive only one merit scholarship or tuition discount
- Students must be enrolled full time
- The annual scholarship amount is divided evenly between the fall and spring semesters.
- Funds are awarded as available, so apply for admission into a graduate program early.
- Renewable contingent on maintaining a 3.0 cumulative GPA at the end of the academic year.
- Can be used for graduate tuition only.
Note: Applicants will be considered for this scholarship upon admission into the university, no scholarship application is needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Wright State University on wright.force.com to apply
You can apply to this scholarship here.