Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2021/2022 academic year.
NOTE: Current final year students who are yet to write their final exams may also apply as “AWAITING RESULT”
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements
HOW TO APPLY
Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Cost of Online Application Forms (Bachelor’s degree and Diploma programmes)
|All Post-Diploma Applicants||GH¢200.00|
- Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
- Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
- Successful applicants of Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
- Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
- Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
- All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
Direct Applicattion Forms: Thursday, 30th September, 2021
Sandwich Mature Applications Forms: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 [Extended]
Regular Mature Application Forms: Thursday, 30th September, 2021 [Extended]
Post-Diploma Application Forms: Thursday, 30th September, 2021
Dates for 2021/2022 Entrance Examination
- Sandwich Mature Examination: Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- 2021/2022 Regular Entrance Examinations:
- Subject Area Test for Special Education only (SAT): Thursday, October 7, 2021 (Paper starts 3:00pm)
- Subject Area Test for Regular Mature Candidates: Friday, October 8, 2021
- General Aptitude Test for Regular Mature Candidates: Saturday, October 9, 2021 (Paper starts 8:00am)