The 2021 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba and the general public are hereby informed that the First Session of the 26th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates to Regular and Sandwich students will be held as follows:
UEW Graduating Students at Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED)
Date: Monday, 13th December, 2021
Morning Session: 9:00am (Faculties on Kumasi Campus)
Afternoon Session: 2:00pm (Faculties on Mampong Campus and School of Graduate Studies)
Venue: Ceremonial Grounds, AAMUSTED, Kumasi)
Mode: In Person
Date: Wednesday, 15th – Saturday, 18th December, 2021
Time: 9:00am Each Day
Venue: Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre
Mode: In Person
DAY 1 – Wednesday, 15th December, 2021
- Faculty of Social Sciences Education
DAY 2 – Thursday, 16th December, 2021
- Faculty of Science Education
- School of Business
DAY 3 – Friday, 17th December, 2021
- Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education
- Faculty of Foreign Languages Education
- Faculty of Educational Studies
DAY 4 – Saturday, 18th December, 2021
- School of Creative Arts
- School of Graduate Studies
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh or http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on Wednesday, 1st December, 2021.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is Friday, 10th December, 2021. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT PhD AND FIRST-CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Students Centre, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate.
- ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS SHALL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED.