TO : ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
FROM : THE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL (SRC)
OUR REF: SRC/GEN/21-22/009
DATE : 17TH MARCH, 2022
SUBJECT: NOTICE ON THE SUSPENSION OF RE-SIT/SUPPPLEMENTARY
The SRC has noticed with concern, the frustration/anxiety students are going through as a directive has been given for them to register and sit for examination when they have not had access to their results.
The SRC has followed up on this and hence students should note accordingly.
1. All students should halt the payment/registration for these papers.
2. As we wait for the challenges of Students Portal to be resolved, results, especially for 2nd semester for the 2019/2020 academic year to date would be pasted on the various notice
3. When all students had seen their true results, a new date would be set for such re-sits/ supplementary examination to be written.
4. The SRC wants to assure all students that, it would not relent on its effort in resolving this results/portal issues and hence is asking all students to calm down.
5. We continue to be your official mouthpiece and therefore plead with you to have trust in us as this is a manifestation of our commitment.
UNIFIED SRC PRESIDENT
SRC – UEW
MAIN – CAMPUS
233 (0) 248006969
MICHAEL TETTEH OOOI
+27 (0) 246086410
BONIFACE OPOKU AGYEMANG
203 (0) 545563701